Above is work created by year 5 and 6 students at Coburg Primary School, as part of a Workshop I ran in 2015.
I run Visual Arts incursions at schools throughout Victoria. I am a qualified, experienced and a VIT registered teacher, as well as a practicing Visual Artist. All Visual Arts incursions workshops/projects/activities, fit within the current AusVELS framework. The Visual Arts workshops I run are contemporary, challenging and engaging, with a focus on new technologies.
The benefits of incursions are as follows:
- The time saved from having to travel.
- A new, first-hand experience for students.
- Minimal planning (for teachers).
- Teacher PD.
What I can offer:
- Visual Arts School Incursions for P-12 students.
- Single or multiple day workshops through to lengthier projects and residencies.
- Workshops specialising in; Street Art, Installations, Animation, Digital and Contemporary Art and Materials as well as Traditional Techniques.
- Specialised workshops or projects for annual School Visual Arts exhibitions and fundraising events.
For further information or if you would like to make a booking please use the contact page.